It is crazy how awareness brings multiple choices in our lives the more aware we become the more solutions and options we have. Different choices equal to different options. Different options equal to different outcomes. It is crazy how everything is so connected to how we do anything is how we do everything. The thing with me all my inspiration and empowering blogs comes from my falls but I am aware of that fall I come back and think about it. I reflect. The more I reflect on my actions and choices I can see there is it I want to go and is this the person I want to be? Let's talk about food we eat how conscious and aware of really how it affects if we would be more aware would we make a different choice? Everything starts with small actions as everything is connected mind-body-spirit. So what we put in our bodies affects how our body feels how the body feels affects how our mind thinks and how our mind thinks affects how happy we are. And all we really want is to be happy isn't it true? However if we unaware how can we get there? If we unaware of small actions and outcomes how what else we unaware of?   I got pissed off at work really pissed. And I reflected is this how I want to think and act and react and then I had a choice to put my energy into things that matters to me and stop wasting my valuable time on something isn't that important. Do others have the choice they do just, unfortunately, they just don't know about it. Love and compaction is a choice we can make because of all there is a lack of awareness. There is never just one way out. We are never stuck. We learn every day. Always be concerned with yourself. We are accountable for our own actions others are accountable for theirs. So the conclusion that we simply got nothing to do how others act and what choices they make as all matter what we make and who we want to be. More awareness leads to more compaction in the mids of the storm we can forget but the more we practice love and compaction the stronger we become. Spirituality is about respecting all the energies as in fact we can be them all. No one is really good or bad it just where we want to put our focus and energy which side do we want to choose and feed positivity or negativity choice is ours. And don't forget it is all start small how we do anything is how we do everything. 

7 comments:

  1. You are very wise and enlightened!
    I suspect that it is rare for people to have enough heightened awareness to gain a relatively full understanding of the larger contexts of events affecting the courses of their lives.
    It is so true that what we really want is to be happy. I wish you much happiness.
    Certainly others should be accountable for their actions as we are for ours.
    The ability to step back and get clearer perspectives on our options can sometimes be quite helpful. Your positivity and mindset are excellent.
    Your ability to reflect and rise above after having had the work adversity is admirable.
    You are beautiful, have very pretty eyes, and a beautiful mind.
    You look fabulous, as always, and convey your thoughts beautifully. xx <3

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we are not faithful in the little things we cannot be faithful in the big things. Good read. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete