Rejuvenating For Spring - OOTD

Hello, As spring has definitely sprung and weather is amazing right now, I decided to have a little change and just get my looks refreshed! So I cut my hair and I am loving it! I was a little apprehensive at first, however, no regrets I just went for it and I am in love with it! Even hazel seems to love it haha!

Rejuvenating For Spring - OOTD
  
As it is spring and sun is out I am ditching dark colors and going for little warmer look, in this case PINK. I never been pink style girl in my life but as I am getting older I began to love it more and more, even it has been trendy for past few years I think. And I found this bargain jumper in Primark for only £5 with weekend vibes all over. I am just wearing this during the week as I am working most weekends now. And  I sort of got matching pink lipstick which I am in love with :) It is definitely pink season for me. I styled the jumper with my high waist jeans. I don't think I will ever go back to normal waist jeans it's kinda most comfy and  shows the best in you if you know what I mean.
Rejuvenating For Spring - OOTD

Rejuvenating For Spring - OOTD


Rejuvenating For Spring - OOTD

As this OOTD is all about simple and pretty this care piece makes the finished look. I have seen this hair piece a long time ago but I didn't get it but I never forgot about it so I just went and go it in the end after thinking about it for few months haha. Even it  was only few pounds. Overall I am happy with this springs change and best accessory is a happy person inside! 

Rejuvenating For Spring - OOTD

Rejuvenating For Spring - OOTD

0 comments: