Rejuvenating Evening
  
Hey Ladies! I had such a lovely pampering experience with these products last night they all go so well together! Everything feels and smells so lush!  I started with Huygens face scrub which I fell in love with, it is 98% natural ingredients, it is quite lemony and refreshing. Perfect for spring! It nicely exfoliated my face skin and then I moved to the Keeome face mask for 25 min which is re-hydrating. Oh my feels so good! It just looked like someone punched me in the face when I had it on haha :) After I washed the face mask away I used rosewood reviving mist from Monuspa. It is also very refreshing I will definitely be going to use it over hot summer days any time I want to feel uplifted and refreshed.  And this is one of the all time favorites: Beauty Sleep Concentrate from Neal's Yard. It literally helps to sooth skin overnight. It's quite pricey but it is worth every penny! After using all these together my skin looked so well just like I just left the spa! Whish shave cream added to my beautifying evening as it is nourishing and soothing with natural ingredients. All I am going to say here about it :) And the last but not least great smelling and soft hand cream from Merci Handy.  Oh and looking at it helps as well as packaging is so cute!!! The hand cream sort of smells a bit like perfume !
Rejuvenating Evening

I don't write very often about beauty products but this combination felt such a treat and I thought it was worth a share! 

Rejuvenating Evening

Happy Spring!
SplendourBlog
xxx

0 comments: