30 Day Challenge - Day 10

Hello. Today I nearly missed out on my own challenge as I simply forgot from having such a busy day at work. I know it's Sunday, however I work shifts and Sunday's the busiest day of the week for me. And after I got home I worked all day and talked after work about work so it is obvious I have been in working mode and than suddenly it clicked that OH! I got my challenge, which is nice it gave me something else to concentrate on and I am grateful for that to myself, even I thought for 10 minutes that I might miss it today. Challenges can't be all straight forward but I pulled myself together and did it! It is such a simple thing but still can be hard to stick with it.
And today as I am tired and and have a headache and just want to relax a little I decided to use essential oils to help me with the headache. There is few to choose from however I decided to use the ones I have and know help with headaches and relaxation which is lavender and eucalyptus essential oils. So I am just using exactly same mix as I did it before in one of the days :)
  1. 1 table spoon of baking soda
  2. 1 table spoon of cider vinegar
  3. 3 drops of lavender essential oil
  4. 3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
More about essential oils and headaches you can read HERE. And as for me I will just sit back and relax and enjoy my soak!

Happy soaking 
Splendour Blog

0 comments: