30 Day Challenge - Day 5


Hello lovely people! I have been looking forward to my feet soak today for two reasons: I have a day off so I have more time for it, I don't have to rush around to set everything up, and secondly I am proud of myself being able to stick with something for 5 days, even though I have 25 days to go it is a big achievement for me. Oh and I want to get rid of my yellow feet after yesterday's soak! haha Turmeric has such a strong pigmentation! I might try to dye some material with it see how it goes :)

Today's soak is a reflection of yesterday's soak as I need to soak turmeric pigmentation off my feet:)) I am keeping everything simple today as well, just colour free and off :)

All you need is:

  1. 1 table spoon of bicarbonate of soda
  2. 1 table spoon of cider vinegar
  3. 6 drops of peppermint essential oil
30 Day Challenge - Day 5
It should nicely fizz when you put water in. I love apple cider vinegar, it is one of my favorite vinegar with plenty of health benefits, it has many uses from health to house. It has antibacterial properties and cleans very well so it helped me to get  turmeric off my feet. I should mention that after yesterdays soak I had a very calm night's sleep even though I ended up with yellow feet and the soak itself felt lovely. One of the cider vinegar properties is to draw toxins out through the skin and foot baths are supposed to draw toxins from the body through the sweat glands so I put two together in hope of doing wonders for me! HERE you can read more about the apple cider vinegar and it's uses. If you interested in reflexology and feet bathing this article is for you, it shows you a basic map on your feet and gives you other ideas on what you can use for your feet. You can find this article HERE.

Here is what I know about baking soda that it is a good odor and bacteria killer and and its good for exfoliating skin but it is also a multitasker just like apple cider vinegar and the two together are a perfect combination. If you ever suffer from bad foot odor it's the foot soak to try especially in hot summer days. Occasionally I add baking soda on my tooth paste to help to clean the plaque and I use it all around the house. I have to say I love it from baking to soaking :) You can get more inspired in this article HERE.

I used peppermint essential oil as it is great for feet and it goes to lots of foot products made for supermarkets. I guess it is all time favorite for the feet smells. It is refreshing and at same time has calming aromatherapy properties. Peppermint oil calms the skin and naturally energizes its great. HERE is the article for more about it :)

Thanks for Reading
Splendour Blog

0 comments: