Hello! It is my 4th day of having foot baths for the health benefits and there is a lot I want to cover. However I will do a quick post tonight as I still have 26 days to go :)

I wanted to keep my foot baths simple and interesting and get different health benefits from it even though it boosts overall health. 

I probably chose not the best time to have a challenge as I am working a lot recently but on the other hand it is helping me to go through it and helping me to test my routine limits and pushing me a little harder to get a little more of my day. 

Today I decided to have herbal soak. I kept it very nice and simple I got inspired by Ayurveda. I looked and some herbal soak recipes and in the end I came up with my own. And it was very enjoyable.

30 Day Challenge - Day 4

30 Day Challenge - Day 4



Herbal Soak Bath

  1. 1 tea spoon on fresh dried grounded parsley
  2. 1 tea spoon of turmeric 
  3.  3 buds of cardamon
This soak turned out very refreshing and smelled great I didn't even need to add any essential oil.
Couple of minuses are that my feet looked a little yellow after using turmeric and I needed to rise parsley afterwards but in general very enjoyable soak!

I chose turmeric for the benefits of improving skin and feet are always overlooked. I used cardamon for its detoxifying and noninflammatory properties and its widely used in Ayurveda. You can reed more about cardamon benefits here. Parsley I used mainly for refreshing feel and scent in this recipe even it has loads more benefits you can reed here.

I will write a little more about Ayurveda and their foot soaks in future blog posts about foot baths.
30 Day Challenge - Day 4

Thanks for reading

Splendour Blog

0 comments: