Hello I am proud to say I have stuck with my challenge for 3 days, yey! I have to celebrate every achievement haha :) 3 days done 27 to go!

I will keep this blog post nice and short.  


30 Day Challenge - Day 3



Muscovado Sugar Scrub


  1. 1 table spoon of muscavado sugar
  2. 1 tea spoon coconut oil
  3. 3 drops of lavender essential oil
  4. 3 drops of eucalyptus essential oil    
30 Day Challenge - Day 3

Nice and easy recipe which feels great! It is very similar to what I did yesterday just for a major change it is a scrub rather than a soak. Sugar scrubs are actually great for gently removing dead skin and it's a nice combination with coconut oil - afterwards it feels super luxurious! Using sugar scrubs on the feet can help with blood circulation. I used muscovado sugar as i find it nicest to use on the skin if you haven't had one it's natural unrefined cane sugar. It is in tiny little granules so massaging into a skin is super easy and not too rough. More about sugar scrub benefits you can read here.  I also had some left so i used it on my hands :) I hope someone will start doing challenge with me I need some company!

I hope you enjoyed reading it and stay tuned!
Splendour Blog

0 comments: