30 Day Challenge - Day 6


Hello! Here is my day 6 and yesterday and today I had some conversations with my friends and family about my challenge. My friend said to me oh you will need to think of something new everyday have you got so many ideas? haha NOPE! I clearly haven't thought this through, I should have challenged myself for a week and that challenge would be nearly over :) oh and my boyfriend said that to challenge myself for 30 days foot soak was crazy (I guess thanks for your support sweet heart)! NOT! However I will do my own thing like I usually do so I am going to go with my own flow :)

So today I have been on my feet all day again and on the way from work I actually thought to myself how nice it will be to put my feet in nice bath. So soaking is clearly is growing into my daily routine which is nice. As once it will be a routine i wont need to make time for it:)  So for my day  6 I decided to keep things nice and simple as I normally do and use one of my hand made bath bombs 'White Delight'' with lavender and patchouli essential oils. It will be back on my Etsy shop once I am ready to return as I took holiday from soap making and I just got caught up in my routine but I have plans to return:) I started to think that was crazy but in the same time lovely idea to challenge myself to do something for myself. You guys should join in challenging yourselves in well-being as well :)

30 Day Challenge - Day 6
Happy Soaking!
Splendour Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi i like your post realy i have read first time Thanks for sharing keep up the good work.


    Brighton Fashion

    ReplyDelete