Hey everyone,

Finally weekend! Yey! We are going to have few changes in bedroom soon. Our built in wardrobe is going to be removed! I only can say Hallelujah to that :D! Since we rented this flat it felt that we adjusted to the wardrobe rather than the wardrobe was working for us and because it's built in it has serious damp problems, so I have been moaning about it for a while but hey I am so relieved that it is finally saying bye bye! :)  So I am looking around for new wardrobes and storage solutions for two. I have to say I am not keen to share a wardrobe with my boyfriend so it has to work for both of us. And I have seen some nice pieces and affordable too in Ikea. So here it is my inspiration for the wardrobes and bedroom storage.

MUSKEN Wardrobe with 2 doors+3 drawers IKEA Adjustable shelves make it easy to customise the space according to your needs.
I like this one for it's rustic polished look. Nice colour and the fact that were is to sides separate so one for me and one for Matt :) but it's quite small so we would need other storage as well.PAX Wardrobe IKEA 10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.

This sort of size of wardrobe I think would be perfect for us and has nice storage solution build in, would keep us organised:) Nice and bright too.


PAX Wardrobe IKEA 10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.

I love this one as well looks well organised inside. Not too dark would make room darker. I think this is perfect for too plus very modern look with sliding doors.

PAX Wardrobe IKEA 10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
I think this one is an ultimate wardrobe solution for two!ANEBODA Wardrobe IKEA Adjustable hinges ensure that the doors hang straight.
I like this one looks light and modern and we could get two, one each because it's so so cheap only £39!!!

But first of all I will like to see the space after our old one9s removed and feel it where and how things should look and be. I hope you enjoyed my wardrobe inspiration!

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to subscribe ;)
xxx

0 comments: