Hey everyone! This is my baby shower inspiration because people I know started having baby's all around. And it's so difficult to find something special and personal. So here it is my baby shower inspiration. Let me know what you think of it :)

This is my favorite. I think this baby mobile is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I think everyone adores this! Super cute! I love combined pastel colours, they would suit any home.
Baby mobile - nursery mobile - baby crib mobile - grey elephant mobile - baby gift - mint - grey, customize your colors

Super cute hat can do the trick as well! I love this one it is so adorable! It would definitely make the baby stylish!


Organic Baby Hat, Fall Baby Hat, Baby Girl Knot Hat, Floral, Baby Topknot Hat, Baby Knot Hat, Baby Girl Beanie, Beanie,

Another super cute set for a baby girl - any mother would love this!

Newborn Headband and Bloomers- Newborn Photo Outfit- Baby Headband and Bloomer Lace diaper cover- Cake smash outfit-Ruffle Baby Diaper cover

Hand made blanket is super adorable and extra special I think!

Soft knit baby blanket, handmade baby blanket, baby products, soft baby bedding, children clothing, easy baby knits, etsy knits, cream white

I think this is the ultimate set for the shower. Would definitely come in handy for the mother!

Nappy cake Baby girl baby shower nappy cake basket new baby / mum gift with baby products, nappies and teddy **OFFER**

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration and thank you for reading!
xxx


0 comments: