Little OOTD details - Pins

HI LADIES! I just wanted to do quick blog post on very trendy items at the moment PINS. I personally love this trend! All my life I liked pins and now it is trendier than ever so many cool young artists out there it is very exiting times for pins - they are cute they playful they are trendy! I wear my pins like broaches which is great and with the right pin I feel like I can bring outfit together with tiny little detail and still look good! I love these pins from INKBERRYPRINT they are all so cute I got three of them! This trendy cactus pin I think it's my favorite at the moment as I have the love for plants in general and have cactus at home it's like my own special way of expressing my love to plants. As we know fashion is an expression of lifestyle and personality. 

Little OOTD details - Pins

Little OOTD details - Pins

Little OOTD details - Pins

Thanks for reading!
SplendourBlog

0 comments: