Hello! So it is day 17 on my 30 day Challenge. 13 days left to go! Yey! I am getting closer to the finish line. However, I skipped 3 Days. I was going to skip only one day as I became ill and it's not good to have a soak than you have a fever, but then my busy schedule took over for another couple days and here I am after missing my 3 days. I feel like it's a nice treat to go back to foot bath routine. What I have noticed is that normally when I get ill it takes me a lot longer to get over it and I feel a lot worst than it did this time and I suspect is due to feet soaking which has loads of health benefits and I am happy to go back to the routine to restore my immunity system.

Today I actually made such a devine foot bath. I used:

  1. half a tea spoon coconut oil
  2. 1 table spoon of salt
  3. 5 drops eucalyptus essential oil 
  4. 5 drops roman chamomile essential oil
  5. 5 drops frankincense essential oil
It smells so great and coconut oil makes it so luxurious. I always use tiny, tiny amount of coconut oil as it can get greasy. I am using salt for detoxifying properties, eucalyptus essential oil to completely clear my sinuses as it's good for respiratory infections, chamomile essential oil is great for good night's sleep and last but not least frankincense essential to boost the immunity system. Frankincense oil is amazing it's one of the best essential oils to have by hand, but personally I prefer it's scent mixed with other essential oils simply because I am not a fan of it by itself but my favorite combination is with chamomile at the moment. More on frankincense essential oil you can read HERE. And about strengthening your immune system you can read it HERE


Happy Soaking 
SplendourBlog

0 comments: