Start Of The Holiday - Ice Cream
Every time I say ice cream, what I always actually say is 'I scream' - Ice Cream :) I just can't help myself! I can't wait until I get it out of my head:) Right, so I just took some holiday for this week. No, I am not going somewhere special. Yes, I am staying at home. Well it just happens that I can't afford to go anywhere nice after expensive Christmas and I just wanted to get out of my work routine for a bit. Weather is very miserable today. So I thought I will treat myself with huge portion of ice cream! With loads of fruit and squeezed lime. Yummy gives me that tropical feeling a bit :)) It's really yummy!

I used:
Half Banana
Half Peach
Half Apple
Lime 
Vanilla Ice cream

Chopped it all up squeezed lime on top and VOILA! :)Yummy
Its funny than such a simple plain ice cream can become so nice and I must of had at least one of my five a day :)so sort of healthy, right :)?


Start Of The Holiday - Ice Cream

Start Of The Holiday - Ice Cream

Start Of The Holiday - Ice Cream

Thanks for reading!
xxx

0 comments: