It has been so cold and loads of viruses around my face has started looking a little warned down more than I actually feel... So here comes my rescue DIY mask to recover my face tone. The Only 2 ingredients I used is half banana ( you can use less for less mask) and 1 tea spoon of turmeric.  I use banana in general for most of my face masks to feed my skin so one good ripe banana does really good job! I add turmeric as it's amazing in general and we all love it for all properties it has and one of them is to brighten the skin tone  so skin looks refreshed :) So I am basically  feeding and refreshing my face :) I use this mask in the evening lets skin completely rest and recover and results more visible in the morning in general after using any kind of face mask. As I used half ripe banana it makes me mask for next day as well so I just keep it in the fridge over night and use it in the evening before bed time :) Leave me some comments of what you make of it and if you try please let me know how it went for you:)
DIY Face mask with ONLY 2 Ingredients! For tired looking skin
DIY Face mask with ONLY 2 Ingredients! For tired looking skin
DIY Face mask with ONLY 2 Ingredients! For tired looking skin

Oh and keep it on 10-20 mins and wash it of with warm water ;)
Thanks for reading!
xo xo xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. make n95 respirator

    ReplyDelete