This cleansing routine is perfect for me it's so easy to keep my skin healthy naturally. To be honest  I don't use foundation unless I am going out. So these two amazing very gentle products keep my skin in good condition. As you know I like natural products and I found they work for me. They are totally harmless so I don't need to use other products to keep my skin healthy. So this is what I do. In the morning shower I would wash my face with water, tap it dry gently with a towel once I am out of shower. Then I put some WELEDA gentle cleansing milk on a cotton pad and gently wipe my face and my jaw line and neck. Wait a minute or two do something else let the milk properly soak into the skin. (My trick is before I apply anything else any product I use I take breaks in between the products to let them do their job).  So after a short break I put my balancing face cream from Hand Made Naturals. And Volia!!! At that point my skin is glowing I love how it evens out my skin tone. My face skin feels and looks good! I don't feel the need for using tonic after or anything else. I have been using this skin cream for few years now and it's amazing!!!  I have no plans to stop using it anytime soon. The cleansing milk I have been using for half a year now and I love it. I think these two products really compliments each other. Cleansing milk can be used for removing make up as well but I think it's little wasteful of such good product so to remove make up, I use something else and after that I use the cleansing milk.:)

THANK YOU FOR READING!
XXX

0 comments: