Black tights, black boots and black leather jacket seems to be my February favorites! I love my red and black smart dress seems to be going well with everything - like my boots! :) I actually got this dress over a year ago to go to a wedding, of course I did not wear leather jacket and boots. I wore black heels, nude tights, black blazer and had a clutch. Can't remember wearing lots of jewelry, anyway let's get back to today's outfit :) So today's outfit: it's cool with a smart dress:). Dress looks really smart on it's own and it is very fitted. I am considering to get smart underwear for those days when we eat out and everything shows with this dress! I am really happy I got this type of dress for a wedding so I can re wear it all the time but I wouldn't wear it for the wedding again!
Just in Style outfit of the day

Just in Style outfit of the day

Just in Style outfit of the day

Just in Style outfit of the day

Just in Style outfit of the day

0 comments: