Hello,

I would like to introduce my favorite shampoo at the moment. It's Mistry's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo & Conditioner 2 in 1. I am not a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners in general however, I love this one! It was a long search until I found a good natural shampoo which only benefits me without harming me. I mean by harming  me that most shampoos contain chemicals which we don't need and it's better to avoid them in general.

This shampoo is really gentle. It cleans my hair well and keeps it soft and healthy. Normally, if I would try a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner I would feel that I need extra conditioning but not with this one. I don't suffer from dandruff or eczema but tea tree oil might help people who do. A really nice shampoo, I have been using it for a few months now and my hair health seems slowly improving with time. I don't think it's a quick fix shampoo because it's natural but in the long term it really helps! I am loving my hair at the moment! Really happy with it :).



0 comments: