I hope everyone had a lovely long weekend. Certainly, I did! I spent Easter with boyfriend, family and friends. Had an amazing time and lots of activities haven't taken Easter decorations yet but definitely do it next weekend. We went to Henfield on Saturday had a lovely lunch and then went for a walk and we collected some wild flowers for decorations.





After a lovely day in country side when we got back I started cracking with the last Easter decorations and coloring the duck eggs. Pickle seemed really enjoyed the wild flowers she was sniffing and diving in! Eggs turn out beautiful after my worry that it won't turn out well but it did! I love them! It will be a shame to throw them out. Well we had quite few of them on Easter morning for breakfast. Oh, and I should mention a beautiful flower arrangement by my boyfriends mother!













And on the Easter Sunday I baked some muffins and I was a happy bunny! :)





Hope you enjoyed my Easter story! :)


The
END

0 comments: